Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Dog (lightly) bit my son tonight.

Was more of a warning bite than anything, and no cuts or anything. Son is totally fine and was laughing minutes later, but we’re a bit shaken up.

Anyone gone through this with their dog?

Certainly have. December 1994. I was feeding my 8 Lab puppies. Had a retired K-9 German Shepherd who was fairly new in our household. It was evening and a Storm was coming in. I somehow got in the way of pecking order while feeding and the shepherd jumped up and bit me on my upper right shoulder blade. It was a quick bite and release but terrifying. I was bruised for a solid week. First and last time.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PrplSunsh7ne in this post can reply

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response June Nelson to her Publication

Interesting. That's the gesture Cesar Millan (Dog Whisperer) explains is how the pack leader (alpha person) warns other pack member that he/she is in charge. Human: quick hand pinch to should/neck of dog to establish authority. Not a certified dog trainer, but experienced dog sitter. Have seen it work. Be responsible!