The only way out of our collective mess is personal accountability. Just that's not particularly popular, especially to those with a religious or ideological mindset (same thing).

"I did all the correct and approved rites and rituals and recited the doctrines and dogmas perfectly... so why am I being judged so harshly as having been unrighteous in my compliance and complicity?"

Exactly.

Weather one believes it or not, God keeps us all responsible for our actions...

Churches are not an escape from this responsibility, telling you what to believe never does and the size of your "church" says nothing, just look at the billions that took a deadly unnecessary jab, sheep tend to tangle together, medically and in their faith, so they never want you to research for yourself just believe what [they] tell you, if you don't, your silenced, censored and ridiculed...

Rites, rituals, doctrines and dogmas are what is keeping us from God's word of truth, why..? It's in the translation of his name, adversary or Hebrew ha-satan, THE adversary who that wants to keep us in the dark and that is where the "churches" are keeping us... 🙏

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it