If you could spare a prayer, please send one my way. My 29 year old son committed suicide. They found him this afternoon. We are atba loss and just....broken.

Only people mentioned by @BarneyBear777 in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Robin B777 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am simply blown away by all the comments, love, prayers that all of you wonderful people have shown me with the loss of my son. Its been a tough few days. Glad to have left Alabama. Thank you all for all of your words. it is very appreciated! There ia definitely something special on this platform. So much ❤️

So very sorry, happened in my family. It takes your breath away. So, so sorry. His pain is gone.

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

so very sorry

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

So sorry for your loss! 🥺 Sending love and prayers your way! 🙏❤️

So sorry for your loss! May God comfort you and your family! Prayers out to you!

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

🙏🏽

Truth Seeker, Redeemed Sinner, Bama born transplanted in Texas, Married for 3+ decades to our children's Father.

My heart breaks for you and all who love you and your son. Evil delights as their plans lead people to this end. The war against evil is being waged and we shall win which leads us to the event when we shall see all those qlwe love again. Keep your hope, faith and love for others and know that righteous anger aligns with the behavior God hates. Misleading your son to end his life is a behavior God hates. Praying for peace from God to find its way to your soul. Vengence is His and evil will pay a price for what it has done.
We love you! Never let evil tell you we don't.

🙏 Sending prayers for you and your family. My deepest condolences to you and your loved ones.

Christian...Family...Nurse....Grateful for this Country and my fellow Patriots! Keep up the good fight!

i am so sorry. prayers for you and your family 🙏🙏🙏

🙏So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.🙏

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

sending prayers of healing vibrations🙏 & a 🔆 bright warm comforting frequency in the Light of Christ and in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth ×3.
prayers up 👆 🙏💜🙏
death is an illusion there is no death just going back to the SOURCE
my heart ♥ goes out to you and your family
🙏 👪 🙏
🤜✨️💥✨️🤛

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers and condolences my friend. A parent should never have to bury one of their offspring. May God grant you strength to overcome your devasting loss.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i am so very sorry♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏the grief unbearable, only God

may the Lord lift you up and place His hand on you and your family. God please be with Barney and his family and watch over them. i pray a hedge of protection over them in Jesus’ name. Amen

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for you and your family! 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

sending you so much love and prayers.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

May Divine Love surround you and your family at this time and going forward, as you navigate this unbearable sadness. In Jesus' name we pray.🙏🙏🙏

Dear Barney, my heart breaks for you - I have no way of understanding the impact of your loss, may you find our condolences helpful, and I'm sincerely saddened to hear of this.
I pray that God can find a way to comfort you in the times ahead and that the grief may subside enough to allow you and your family to function through daily life. Many prayers to you and yours. In Jesus name, Amen

I am so very sorry, prayers coming your way

I am so very sorry, prayers coming your way

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

Hugs, prayers and love to you 💞🙏💓

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

So sorry, sending ♥️🙏🙏🙏.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father,
Please hear the cries of this father's grief,
for you know the anguish of his heart.
It is beyond understanding and more than he can bear.
I cannot imagine the unbearable pain and despair.
Please Lord hold him close and give this family great love.
We pray that the beauty and gift of our dear one’s life will not be overshadowed by their tragic death.
Lord, Surround the grieving and bring comfort and healing.
Lord let there be no questions or guilt but instead let there
an overwhelming desire to put LIFE back in to LIVING.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

In agreement with your prayer in Jesus' Name.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

sending love to mend your broken hearts❤️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Heavenly Father, please forgive "Barney Bear777's" beloved son of all sins and welcome him home with open arms into Your heavenly Kingdom. Surround Barney Bear and her family with faith, love, and support. In Your precious and mighty Son, Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I am sending you a strong and long hug and my deepest most heartfelt condolences. 🙏❤️ There is no pain and no sadness where your Son has chosen to go, for he is cradled in the love and light of Our Lord. May God embrace you with his everlasting love and healing light in the coming days. Amen, And so it is.

Prayers For You and Your Family!!!