#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Gots some first hand experience here so I can Fact Check...
True.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The ripple effect is very real - The strength of the spirit is beyond most ability to understand. Deep subject. We can create.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Lately I see Ukraine flag colors everywhere

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

That was not my goal with this picture. But you are right.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I didn't think that at all....that you were even aware, but everywhere I look I see the colors. Even David Jeremiahs teaching series used those colors. I'm just paranoid...lol!

Let's just need to LOL !!!!! We just need to laugh. Let all the BS go and Smile. Our GOD may have told we that.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

There's those colors again 🤣🤣🤣