Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Patriots,

Their world is crashing down hard right now. It had to be this way. Be ready. Brave new world incoming with a flipped script.

You’ve been prepped for this!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Trumpo won't get a blue check. Maybe it's because he will get a grey one?
2 pics

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication

NPWLEMWEAREGRATEFULFORITANDFORHIMILOVEBUTWHEREONEOFUSGOESWEALLGOSOIMNEVERGETTINGTHATBIGBEAUTIFULBLUECHECKMARK=1241

Wealthy Jews Have Thoroughly Abused The Trust Of Humanity Using Their Monopoly On All Media To Sell Us Lies As News=1241

All Of These Evil Negative Things On The Screen Are Fake. They Do Not Exist. They Are Just Artificial Intelligence Trying To Deceive Me=1241

Americans Have Been Sickened And Psychologically Tormented For Far Too Long Under British Rothschild Rule Over Our Country=1241

They Have Tried Every Way They Know How To Remote Kill Me From The Other Side Of The Veil And Failed. May Vengeance Be Soon And Swift=1241

The Final Curtain Call Before The Dog Pulls The Curtains And The World See The Short Chubby Greedy Hook Nose Fake Jew At The Controls=1241

Almighty God Had Declared The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth. Rejoice. Freedom From Oppression Is Near. Huge Change For The Better Is Coming Soon=1241

Only people mentioned by @Leabonn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leanne Bonnekamp, click on at the bottom under it