Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm going to put it out there. For those who went through the move - Twat- Wego and now AU. VK has been talking about 2023 for at least 2 or 3 years. I was like NFW I'm going to last until 2023. But guess what we are only 6 or 7 weeks away. We made it and I want to say THANK YOU to VK and many others. I hope you all can pass this along I want VK to see it. Thank You and God bless.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Once I found AU I never wanted to be anywhere else. I do not miss the toxic people who shill for evil.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I got it - But we need to go back. Fire at will.... I have 7 accounts nuked and have no idea how to find my original account.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I like you ,have to many to remember,They blocked my IP so i cant even make a new acct anymore,at this point im just hoping they un block my IP so i can just make a new acct as Beagles Say....

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

A badge of honor! 07

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Every electronic device has a unique device id. You are more than likely blocked at the device id level, Which means that changing IPs won't fix it. That is where I'm at. I can't afford new devices or to repair the ones of mine that they bricked. Some devices let you change device ID's most don't.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I just want my 1st account back - The bookmarks, threads and group chats have so much info and truth it could help wake up so many people. This one I saved off line a tunnel dig we did in April 2020 two + years ago.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

he has already stated not till next week maybe sunday or Not!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

If you figure out how to find your 1st account and get back in please share.

(1) Show this thread