I'm going to put it out there. For those who went through the move - Twat- Wego and now AU. VK has been talking about 2023 for at least 2 or 3 years. I was like NFW I'm going to last until 2023. But guess what we are only 6 or 7 weeks away. We made it and I want to say THANK YOU to VK and many others. I hope you all can pass this along I want VK to see it. Thank You and God bless.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response American Girl to her Publication

I will tell you the intensity of this moment is increasing.

(1) Show this thread

YES!!! We made it!!! Woohoo!!!! I know - it's amazing - WE. ARE. AMAZING! YAY VK - I remember late nights scouring Wego... looking for clues years ago... and we are here - in one piece and stronger than ever!!! I even blew through a stage 4 cancer diagnosis to become cancer-free with no chemo, radiation or surgery - ENERGY and INTENTION - GOD WINS! 2023 here we come - slidin' in!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Randi Marie to her Publication

Be well and God Bless I just said Hi on Wego. We all should say Hi once in a while.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🥰😍💖♾💙😍🥰

Hi,
Kikilove1111
LOVE comes in many forms, Some day the worlds people will understand.

(1) Show this thread

#Patriot🇺🇸 #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

Thank you God, and I’d never ask to relive it again! one and done!

So true - Be well and Have a great day.

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In It Together Patriot 👊

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

You Rock !!!! WWG1WGA !!!!

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Beautiful words and absolutely true...
Haaa, Twat, WEGO and then AU... our HOME.
I'll have to wait till November and wait for the events... Betelgeuse, Trump, John etc.
Thank you!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Good morning and God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

I agree but i think we have until November next year to go
we all got this
let's see what plays out

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Damn - That's a long time. But what's time anyway???? The last 3 years have passed like days.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Absolutely spot on. It’s unbelievable, looking back now. Live each day to its fullest, love and care for my family and hang with my peeps here. LFGOOOOOOOOOO!

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Family is everything. I understand that more today then ever before. Thank you VK.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

Agree, I chose to believe it was code or misinformation. 🤪 It is getting more and more challenging, and I believe him about 2023... but, there are a lot of days in that year so I’m bracing myself for “it” being later in the year. But now we know we CAN if that is so, whatever it takes.

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

It's the long game, Not what I was expecting. But here was are.

(1) Show this thread

100%…..exhaling…. That seemed like an eternity every time I read 2023!! I kept thinking Q said “Disinformation” is necessary!! 🤣😂

Cheers! We are almost there!! 🙏

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Almost there. Thank GOD !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Exactly my thoughts. 2023 thats not even an option, yet here we are. 🙏 2023 brings some massive awakening with visible events to the still sleeping. Can you imagine how hard its been for those planning this to be patient & slowly put this into motion?!

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

I can not imagine those that have been at this since before 7/16/1999 and after. I'm humbled to be part of the knowing.

(1) Show this thread

Yes, thank you to all and God bless!!

Yes, thank you to all and God bless!!

In response katie Hemphill to his Publication

What a ride.... My wife is losing faith and does not want me to talk about anything anymore. It took me 2 years to get her to believe and I'm losing her again because nothing has happened in the public. She is starting to think I'm crazy again.

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Once I found AU I never wanted to be anywhere else. I do not miss the toxic people who shill for evil.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I got it - But we need to go back. Fire at will.... I have 7 accounts nuked and have no idea how to find my original account.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

On God's time.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Yes, that has always been the true timing.

(1) Show this thread

Let's just add this@VincentKennedy and maybe it'll up the chance thst he'll eventually see it. 😊

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Maybe, Thank you. God is good - 2023 is at the doorstep. God Bless Lily.

(1) Show this thread