Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm going to put it out there. For those who went through the move - Twat- Wego and now AU. VK has been talking about 2023 for at least 2 or 3 years. I was like NFW I'm going to last until 2023. But guess what we are only 6 or 7 weeks away. We made it and I want to say THANK YOU to VK and many others. I hope you all can pass this along I want VK to see it. Thank You and God bless.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Once I found AU I never wanted to be anywhere else. I do not miss the toxic people who shill for evil.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I got it - But we need to go back. Fire at will.... I have 7 accounts nuked and have no idea how to find my original account.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I didn't say I don't return but you have to have a nontoxic place to call home. Twitter for example is so much better now. I come home to recharge here. Family is important even when it is not the one you were born into.

AU was our bridge and will always be a place to recharge and rest. I'm so thankful GOD brought us all here. I watch most of the time and read the news not much more that you can teach this group. God bless.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

The little new guys still need us. Our time is not wasted.

God Bless,

(1) Show this thread