The leftists are completely invested in Twitter with no fallback. It takes a long time to build up social networks. Their arrogance, pride, and complacency is their end. I currently have four viable accounts (AU, Gab, TS, TG) and a few fallbacks (107, WeGo). Twitter will just be one of many "outlets" that I use. Being deplatformed has also taught me useful lessons about the different audiences on social media and how to pitch my message at the maturity level the followers.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

martin…… you waiting for an appeal on twittah, making a new acct or hoping your OG gets reinstated…?

or….. waiting to see what happens to decide?

I realized recently, 666 is actually just 369 with 3 added to the beginning and taken off the end. No Beginning , no ending, just action without thought. This is a huge weakness.

hubris will be their downfall

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Love your work & work ethic.
Enjoy your writings on your site.
God bless you on the good path.

An example of how God keeps taking what the enemy meant for evil and turning it for good.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Twatter is not the answer.

Twatter is not the battlefield.

The mind is.

Be mindful.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People