Who knows where the bodies are buried?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Drop 224, 225 consecutively
It is very specific on who knows where the bodies are buried.
It is a direct connection to Erik Prince and Blackwater.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I always believed EP was the one who provided to No Name pics sitting with terrorists and others. I imagine the world is going to be shocked at all he has on them.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I tend to agree with you on this,
He is a patriot.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I believe Flynn was one who gathered as well.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

You are correct.
The difference I see, is that Flynn still had to play both sides good and bad to keep his career ( he was wrongly accused) .. Erik was free to contract out to whoever needed his teams protections or investigations (money wasn't the driving force anymore).
Of course, my opinion on that.

I am solid on Flynn. Never questioned him ever. I believe there are many more patriots like these 2 that I pray are safe and protected.

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it