The enemy gets to see everything you see. All war is deception. That means patriots have to be pushed to the edge of what they will tolerate in terms of friendly fire and being messed around in the head. The enemy has to be pushed into a place where they make mistakes and find it intolerable. If war isn't hell, then you aren't doing it right.

THESE WOKE IMPORTED INDIA EMPLOYEES HAVE TO GO BACK TO INDIA. THEY SIGNED A GAG ORDER TO SHUT UP FOR THEIR SEVERANCE PAY.

GOOGLE, META, FACEBOOK, TWITTER LAID OFF EMP0LOPYEES CANNOT COMPLAIN DIRECTLY IF THEY SIGNED A GAG ORDE TO GET MONEY.

NO SYMPATHY. GO HOME AND LEARN THAT IF YOU GO WOKE YOU GO BROKE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmwqDrJBVVQ

Meta, Amazon, Google: Why Layoffs At Big Tech? | Fired Employees Speak Up | Let's Talk Jobs - YouTube

Meta fired 11,000 employees. Google plans to lay off 10,000. Amazon too fired thousands. After seeing exceptional growth amid the pandemic and increasing the...

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Holly-Wood with another Indoctrination TV Series..
Outsourced

https://youtu.be/17DiLO0tV2c

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Red Man to his Publication

wow, ty for posting this

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Damn I thought the phone scammers from there were already bad enough. Looks like we just got a new army of woke scammers coming.
"allo I am stebe I wok for gobment cupanny" Yeah right.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

😆😅😂🤣 sad, but true

all scammers

I block all calls that are not in my contact list

they have to lave a message. most hang up or it is a robocall.

then I make sure I block them fast.

(1) Show this thread

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Like they’re the only people ever to be laid off.
Whiny little brats. There’s a million jobs out there, i see help wanted signs on just about every fast food joint.

yes, like that here in Florida also

good point

(1) Show this thread