The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

🤔 if you get it i have an idea of your age 😁

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response STL Anon to his Publication

I ❤️ The 80's - lolz 😂 This gif came up & made me lol 😂 Can't beat that Fashion 😂

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

My hs era! lol

I was in Elementary school, but still sported the hairspray & high poofy hair & bangs 😂 Gotta love the 80's fashion 💖. I mean neon colors- whaaaa,legwarmers & all. 🥰 I love it !!! I typed 80's in the Gif search & this came up & cracks me up so very much!!! Like , look at that dance move 😂 I'm gonna add this one to 💃💃My Moves - Snap - Snap 😂😘

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Yes! I grew up in a small town so we didn't get too crazy in hs. feathered bangs and haircuts, lace, blouses under sweaters, knickers, nike, guess jeans, Gloria Vanderbilt jeans etc. I'm so glad I grew up when I did and hint: when I graduated is in my name! 🥰