🤔 if you get it i have an idea of your age 😁

Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Yes, emergency repairs measures! Always have tape handy, too!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Been there done that

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Oh yes......and have had to repair some that tore.....lol

I was born with a pecker and I figured I'd hang on to it.

I used to keep a 5/16 allen key in my tape case for just such a problem. I was practically Macgyver.

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response Just Me86 to his Publication

😂😂😂 it was really the good days

(1) Show this thread

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

But have you ever repaired one? Cutting out the wrinkly parts and putting a slim strip of scotch tape on it. If it worked afterward you just got used to the song having a skip in it. 😂

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I ❤️ The 80's - lolz 😂 This gif came up & made me lol 😂 Can't beat that Fashion 😂

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

(5) Show this thread

yeap done it!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I admit to nothing....

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😂😂 it's our secret 🤐😂

(1) Show this thread

😂yes did that many times 😂

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Got it!