Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

With Anons coming back to Twitter.

Elon putting a stop to lies, corruption and pedos...

The MSM imploding.

This is shaping up to be quite a 2023.

Timelines seem to have shifted slightly but I do believe this is the best timeline.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

WE WERE KICKED OFF TWITTER FOR TRYING TO WAKE PEOPLE UP WITH THE TRUTH. IVE BEEN HACKED HAD OVER 70 ACCOUNTS IN THE LAST TWO DECADES, GETTING BANNED ONLY MADE ME MORE DETERMINED

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Same here. I have been arrested by the FBI for having been at the Capitol January 6th. They want me to do 3 years in prison. I did nothing wrong. I will fight until my last breath. I am beyond thankful that they did not throw me in a DC jail almost 2 years ago, and that I am on the outside. I spent one day in jail, only, thank GOD, but they want me to do 3 years. I will not stop fighting for this country and the Constitution.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response For Love of Country to her Publication

WE NEED TO MANIFEST JUSTICE FOR YOU

Only people mentioned by @Michelle1776 in this post can reply

In response For Love of Country to her Publication

HE BLESSES US ALL EVERY DAY WE JUST NEED TO LEARN TO SEE IT AND GIVE THANKS TO GOD