Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THEY KNOW TRUMP HAS THE DIRT ON THEM

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

He shined a light on them all, and exposed the one party system. It is the last hurah of a dying group of people. They are fighting to stay relevant. That is a long lost cause.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

It’s (PAST) Time to D U M P BOTH PARTIES.
LIMITED REPRESENTATIVES
TERM LIMITS
NO PENSIONS
EASILY REMOVED FOR CAUSE

This is Coming ❤️

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Our Congress and its rules for lawmaking were not designed for a two-party system. And, even that got co-opted 100 years ago into a uni-party with two faces.

Additionally, most Federal and State civil servants can go away and services would improve.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

agree. add to list … no more gerrymandering!! dont let politicians make their own rules. leads to too much government

(4) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

It was his promise to "Give the power back to the people!" In order to do that he had to awaken us to the facts. And that is exactly what a TRUMP-et is supposed to do!