In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I am humbly asking for prayers for our sweet dachshund Oscar. He is in critical condition right now at the clinic with severe anemia. They are planning to do a blood transfusion today if they can find a donor dog. It may be an autoimmune disease or cancer. Please send some light his way, as he has been such a beautiful light in our lives! Thank you so much!!!!

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response veni vidi11 to his Publication

I believe the chlorine dioxide we gave him the night before we took him in, when we were still thinking it was a bacterial infection, probably saved his life, it provided the oxygen his body desperately needed when he didn't have the red blood cells to carry it... I love ClO2!!! It truly is a miracle molecule!!!! Thank you for spreading the word!!!

I really hope for things to continue to improve for him, for you!😇

In response veni vidi11 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OurHumanStory in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindi Time For the Divine, click on at the bottom under it