Please Pray for my grandson. My daughter and I just dropped him off at the hospital. He was sick today so didn't go to dinner. Had a fever of 103. My daughter thinks he has the symptoms for Meningitis. He can't hold his head up. Couldn't walk. Seems out of it. Only one of us could be with him at the hospital so my daughter stayed. He is 27 with 2 beautiful little girls. Right after we got the call he was having difficulty breathing and left to go pick him up. His sister called and said one of his best buddies took his life today. We obviously didn't tell him that. His name is Kaid James. Any and all prayers are appreciated.

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Please God, Father Almighty, hear my prayer. Your child is in hospital and is very ill. Please send him healing and please let it be Your will that he recovers and that he be returned to full health.

Whatever your will, please bring him and his family peace and comfort.

I pray also for Your child’s friend, who took his own life. Please take all who he left behind into Your embrace and let them understand that he is safe and at peace with you in Heaven, and please give those who love him strength to keep going.

All of this, Heavenly Father, I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Thank you for your beautiful prayer Jason. Kaid is home now. Due
to his high fever and severe dehydration it resulted in all the other symptoms. He was diagnosed with Influenza A. He is self employed and I think his body was run down. No idea what they put in his IV's.. he did get a swab but I know God will protect him.

The loss of his buddy is devastating. Your prayer made me weep.
So many unanswered questions.

You are a beautiful soul 🧡

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I just saw this post. I am praying for his healing.🙏🙏🙏

How is he doing?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

He is home and doing much better! Thank you for asking. I sent a couple of posts around but not everyone saw them. His high fever
caused severe dehydration and all the other symptoms. I'm so thankful.

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

May God hold Kaid in His loving arms. Amen.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending love and healing energies to your precious grandson, Kaid James. May our Divine Creator cover Kaid James, you and family with comfort and love.💜

In response CharRose to her Publication

Thank you Char. I have posted a couple of comments that he is home now. Not sure why people aren't seeing them. He was dx with Influenza A. His symptoms were attributed to his high fever which led to severe dehydration along with all the other symptoms. Now the rest of his family are sick.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I was as afraid of what was happening to him as I was of him going to the hospital 😬

He was devastated to learn the news of his buddy 💔

Praise God, I think my G-son had a good Dr 🙌

(1) Show this thread

praying....

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Father God we ask You move in this families life and let them know of your mighty and awesome power. Amen

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sending prayers of healing for Kaid James
✨🙏🏻🙏🏻✨💖🕊️💫

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for Kaid James 🙏🙏 Lord hear our prayers ♥

🙏

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

❤️🙏👍

🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for all ❤️

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Prayers for Kaid James 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal him 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending love and light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD please heal Kaid. Please keep his mom and family members strong during this time. Please watch over his girls and please GOD let him feel you with him. May he only be surrounded by healers with good hearts. I believe through you, ALL things are possible. GOD bless you Kaid.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father,
We lift up Kaid James in prayer and ask for your Divine Miracles in this desperate hour of need. You know best what is the situation and your timing is always perfect. Please guide the medical team to help keep Kaid comfortable and we ask for his complete healing. Comfort the family and assure them you are right there with them. Please fortify their needs physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially. Please let them be home happy and healthy together as a family rather than a patient.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

🙏🙏🙏

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🙏❤️

Prayers! My son is a type 1 diabetic.

Sending prayers for him! 🙏

Thank you all so very much for prayers and kind words. His fever caused him to be dehydrated. Blood work and cat scan came back good. They swabbed for Covid and said he had Influenza A. He couldn't drink, or walk, had a screaming headach and was complaining about the lights. Due to his behavior I thought something was seriously wrong. Just spoke with his gf Whitney and she thought the same thing.
What a relief!! They just released him! Thank you for praying!!
If you would, please keep the family of his buddy Brian in your prayers.
🧡🧡🧡

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

so relieved

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

prayers!! I spent 8 weeks in the hospital with 106 fever as an infant… it was meningitis… they said i wouldnt survive and if i did… i wouldn’t be “normal”… due to such a high fever for so long a time… apparently it took a very long time to get my fever down by placing ice all over my body many times… I SURVIVED… and I’m somewhat “normal …🤔”… define normal!! lol… I’m not blind or deaf or a vegetable… i can walk and talk and read and write…. all things they said were possible prognosis…. prayers for this young man…. a lot has changed in 60 yrs!!!

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

He had all the symptons but Praise God didn't have menigitis!
God had a plan for your life. That's quite a testimony! Thank
you for sharing and praying 🧡

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God Bless

🙏❤️