1-year Delta for #3837 - The Silent War Continues…..

*There are more 1-yr & 3-yr deltas (no 2-yr) - https://qagg.news/?q=%7BDR%2002%2F04%2F2020-02%2F08%2F2020%7D&delta=1

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I am losing hope and running out of wine. I think I have to let go and get back to whatever crappy new world we are subjected to and hope for the best. I can't keep glued to this computer or phone. Any advice welcome.

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

In response Bald Eagle to his Publication

Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

That's right. Give up two yards from the finish line. Good job.

Jesus is my Lord And Savior Trump is My President #savethechildren

In response Brenda Paschall to his Publication

YOU really should not be so rude. Everyone gets frustrated and all the "Hurry up and wait" process. i too get frustrated. But it does not "Help" anyone when rude comments are made. check yourself before you post

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

In response Southrnfarmgirl Godsey to his Publication

Oh, okay. So let's coddle the quitters. Sometimes people need tough love. Quit whining.

🤨🙄🙄

😊

thats my "just ignore" look because I Aint Arguing with ppl🤷‍♀️

Only people mentioned by @Southrnfarmgirl in this post can reply

😊

🙂

(1) Show this thread