And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

This ones for the smaller accounts here on AU that don't get noticed often maybe even don't normally recieve a single comment, like or share. I see you, I appreciate and value your presence here just as much as any large account, I love you and you are enough just as you are. VK said a long time ago that small accounts are important and I still believe that whole-heartedly! 🤍

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Powerful post. I received a phone call around April '21
from the Province of Guantanamo. When I answered the man on the other end says "Sir, please hold the line" I said sure, thinking he was transferring me to a different person. Then he hung up. If you ever think you are a nobody in this movement, think again! Thinking back, I should have saved that number!

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Interesting, what a strange call.

It was and it freaked me out but at the time I was making many references to GTMO and the people who had been executed. Not much anymore after that call! I was curious but never posted if anyone else had received any such call. I jusf left it alone.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it