There are no "big accounts" on social media, only "small accounts that kept going".

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌhttps://youtu.be/eBpYgpF1bqQ

Sister Sledge - We Are Family - YouTube

Four sisters: Kim Sledge (born 21 August 1957), Debbie Sledge (born 9 July 1954), Joni Sledge (born 13 September 1956), and Kathy Sledge (born 6 January 1959...

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Just chugging along day by day with my Frens and Fam! WWG1WGA! Praying Anon Island one day! πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’―πŸΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

We all love you Martin... You make us smile and dream with your photos, you make us think with your valuable writings and you make us happy with your dry and extremely funny sense of humor...
God Bless you always my Fren...((HUGS))πŸ’“

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Exactly. You just need to learn how to "hack" the system. Because up until now it was rigged.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I’m just happy to be here. Happy Thankgiving to all Patriots near & far. Especially to you Martin. You are more of an American Patriot than a lot of Americans are. We love you & appreciate you from across the pond & across the U.S. all the way to Arizona!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

Hello Martin , I was just thinking that Here in America today we are celebrating Thanksgiving.. I would like to extend our Happy Thanksgiving to ALL our mates across the pond !! We appreciate you all !!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Most people have no idea yet just how true that is. You're more important than you know. Thanks for all you do and enjoy your Thanksgiving Martin.

And the small ones?
Losers that gave up?

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I don't get the "big accounts & small account " thing.
Yes some are more popular because we followed en on Twitter for yrs.
but we are all or mostly all here seeking truth and to learn... everyone of us start with ZERO followers besides WHO CARES how many follow you I certainly don't.
When I see a post, comment or story I have all ready seen I kinda scroll past it. not that I don't care I just want new info.
with me you all are teachimg an old dog New Stuff...πŸ™‚

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

1 spec of sand, can become the world's most expensive pearl...

The size of an account pales in comparison to the truth posted by a nobody....

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

EXACTLY THIS !!!

(2) Show this thread

Absolutely!!! πŸ€œβ€οΈπŸ€›

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Small accounts are like snowflakes, united they form an avalanche...πŸ™

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

πŸ˜‡

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

❀️

(4) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

like the little engine that thougt he could

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

Little nut - Mighty tree