IF we get our accounts back tomorrow - wow!
Almost 2-year delta...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Just got my account back a couple of days ago. Had to submit a request/application - so I asked what I posted to get me suspended and they said it was a mistake, that they thought I was a bot. Lol

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Checking every day...ready!!!

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Just Amom to her Publication

submit an appeal and you should get it back. That's what I did. I asked what I did to break the rules and they said it was a mistake. I've been suspended as long as President Trump was. I don't think you get it back unless you submit an appeal. Then they send you an email.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Twitter was/ is a traitor.
I'm not interested in twitter. They caused humanity lots of havoc. AU is a million times better.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Because Twitter is ENEMY TERRORITORY. That is when the public will truly know we are on offense.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

👍

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

But...i can't remember my info to get back in...😢😭

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm ready to bring it. AU has been an amazing home and has given us down time to rest and prepare for the real fight. God knows I would love to have my original twitter account back with all the bookmarks and research threads in it. I feel like twitter took so much from us all.
I'm not mad, Just ready to go !!!! I still have the FIRE IN THE BELLY to fight back. Be well Kim and God Bless....

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

you, too, T!
Have a greet turkey day.

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

it would be awesome of peeps posted their twitter handles. i couldn't get the account back that was my main account so can't find/ remember most of who i followed there

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will be over there tomorrow sometime. I am cooking today. Just taking a break before I start preparing my chocolate cheesecake.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I can't remember my log in Cred.
Might have to live with the ghost of Kristmass Passst

lol

that would be nice

Have at it. I pick my own battles. Lol

I imagine that you will get ALL of your accounts back. Some only lasted less than 24 hours.

What would you do with so many?

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

I promise ill be behave. :P

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

I was permanently suspended from twitter right after Mr. Trump. I wonder if I can get my account back. 😅

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication

Me too....same day and I have not been allowed back.......

(1) Show this thread

Will they handle us Kim….🤔🤣
Good evening my Friend 🤗❤️

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

I am Permantley kicked off Twit and FB/ NO APPEALS?
Or are they gonna just let us loose???
Once word gets out what has been done to this MOVEMENT - ALL HELL WILL Be UNLEASHED ! They need to turn the faucet up a notch. !

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

@Mystic17 on Twitter!

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I keep asking but haven't gotten it back yet.

i got my second one back a bit ago, I think you were on it but not sure now. i don't get on it much

I was suspended permanently from twitter not long after Trump, curious to see if my account will be reinstated

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

That would make it a Thanksgiving for the record books for sure. If not, I think Anons would understand. I hope he takes a break and enjoys some time with his loved ones tomorrow TBH. He needs some serious R&R!

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

I was perm suspended same day as Trump
created another dummy acct last mth an they perm suspended that to.
Its ok I have another 152 email addy's 🤣😂

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

ill be there if so . i check every si often

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Black Friday clearance!

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

i got one of mine back

hot damn! close enough

Seems. To be a Good time there for when the Storm arrives.

Doing a little poking around. Wanted to see who survived the purge. VK's got a copycat, naturally. Is someone else using your old account handle too? Mine's gone. Don't care. Using an alt and good for now being anon, flying under the radar. Spread a few truths and move on.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

I left - on purpose.
Oh I removed the tweet (something jab related if I recall correctly) - ... still not sure if I'll ever return.

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

mine are gone too, haven't decided whether to go back on, don't miss that cesspit...

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I hope so! I check every day...

I hope so!
But it said I was permanently suppended! 😠🤞🏻