The full truth cannot be revealed because it is too...

Funny

Weird

Incomprehensible

Disturbing

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.

so when this journey started for exactly 48 hours i was believing but m9re i was denied the facts by doctors i snapped out of it sidplayed the perverbial finger to medical field. my blindness to it was wanting to protect others. at that snap to reality everything i had felt or believed since childhood was confirmed. the ywars of being bullied, left alone, and pushed to " conform" wrnt away. yes was it all hard. Did i cry alot? Sleep what is that? I did not end up in the hospital. iearned, grew, pull myself up. so my question is why not put this crap out?. we handled it and im sure there will be more we learn. but release 20% of the info every 30 days. we will have casualtiesbut isnt this what wehave been prepared for. to help them?

Only people mentioned by @Redsquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moira Ronain, click on at the bottom under it