AU is the best for many reasons.
•no cap on followers. i just followed 1000+ people and not once got stopped.
•real life free speech. like no strings attached. no hiding behind fact checkers.
•the energy that is given off day in day out I've not ever seen before on another platform. in fact closest would be twit.
•the people here are so helpful towards one another and we dont talk sh*t to eachother here.
•bots & shills get fooked if they fook around too much.
•no politicians (to the best of my knowledge) are on our place to post.
•no paid membership required. no peaky ad space used here.
•it is ran by anons/patriots/autist's of all nationalities.
i came here in 1/2021 and never not one thought about leaving!
all around it is singlehandedly the greatest platform created & I personally couldn't be more thankful for this amazing place to interact with all my friends:)
@administrator &@vincentkennedy thank you both for this wonderful site!

Only people mentioned by @Redwavecrashin in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

On point❤️🙌

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

33 333
Body Mind Spirit
    ◯
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

You are so right! Many serious anons started this THANKFULLY !!! and many of got here by intuition, magnetism ... call it what you like ... Its definitely a beautiful space, very informative about "everything" in life, and so appreciated!

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

absolutely! 💯 thise are some numbers! 🤩

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

YES! AU is filled with LIGHT and TRUTH! Thank God for all the LIGHT SOULS here that spread that TRUTH and LIGHT everyday. 😇

I concur

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

Agreed, well said!💗🤗

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Hear, hear 🍻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We all feel this way, Twit wit and Truth Social and some others should be taking notes perhaps!

Or maybe it has a lot to do with the souls that some how gravitated here together right off the go when booted from Twit wit.

Amazing that it was pretty much here just waiting for us as if someone knew that we would all get booted from twit wit.

Amazing that mostly all ppl that are on a higher level of awake both spiritually and otherwise seem to have come here and quickly decided to make this our home base and most of the fake patriots and pay-triots either didn't come or didnt stay.

The manifestation of goodness is overwhelming here.

Thank you@administrator @vincentkennedy

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It truly was remarkable Nana. We were prepped from VK to set up wego...we crashed on Twat not to long after...maybe what a month or 2? Honestly can't remember, but the most wonderful thing in the world happended. Wr were directed to AU...have been here since inception and have grown in so many ways since I joined...I know I took the oath...but when I made my account with AU, I truly started to change and grow. love you all.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you Angels!

(12) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God Bless You All. 🙏❤️

Well said Patriot. 🇺🇸🤛

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

I agree! I just followed you.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

My only social media place, I love it!!

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

☝️

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

☝️

☝️

100% agree this is the best site. I pray it remains post internet cleanse! It really does draw in the most amazing people.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

So true! Well said✨

i was lost and alone before i was told about this site.
love it here.
i learn so much.

Totally agree

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

well said and quite true

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

We prove that it is not race or color or nationality that divides us. They do with their propaganda. We are what should be everywhere.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Couldn't agree more. This one gets a follow-back.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

AU is the best!

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

absolutely the best:)!

(1) Show this thread

There may not be any Politicians, (even though I suspect they are keeping low profile ) But, there are a lot of important people watching and monitoring, which is a good thing, there are many brilliant minds on this app, many of them will be recruited for different things, Every Patriot is a STAR.

❤❤❤