I’ve noticed that a lot of people are opening themselves up more here on AU. I think it’s because we’ve known each other for such a long time now and we’re starting to feel comfortable with our surroundings. I also believe that our vibrations and frequencies are being intertwined with one anothers.
God has put us all here together for a reason and I believe that reason is for us to SHINE THE LIGHT ON THE TRUTHS.
You all are my family and friends
and I want you to know that
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
AND
HAPPY THANKSGIVING..

Only people mentioned by @LithiumOnQ in this post can reply

Happy Thanksgiving Theo, and everyone! Sending hugs to all; and message for the day for all spending time at a family dinner table….

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Much love to you and our Au family😊. Happy Thanksgiving!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Love to us all...we are family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Love you Brother.

#BlessUp

We need each other more than ever! Just knowing you all are here is so comforting❤️Happy Thanksgiving my peeps! Love you

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Theo! :)

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Thank you Theo. Ditto. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Anonup is probably the most positive and intellectually mature social media platform out there. Glad to be in good company! Happy Thanksgiving!

Love you too!

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

Thank you.❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

HAPPY Thanksgiving!

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

HAPPY Thanksgiving!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Happy Thanksgiving, Theo 🦃🍗🍻

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Same to you Mike. I hope you and your family have a great day.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AU FAMILY🦃

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Love it. LoL

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I believe it is because we know we are not 'The Judge". Our pain is growth.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

❤️✨🌈✨💫

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy it here because people are respectful of others, at least most of the time they are. Our posts are not censored and a lot of support is given by others who are often going through the same situations with family, work, etc. Happy Thanksgiving!