The first 60 seconds of this video is packed with information.
Take screenshots and read them.
Very worthwhile watching.
5:47 min.

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Loved it thank you!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Love, Love, Love

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

May GOD forever bless us all.
Thank you GOD for "good" men and "good" women.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen🙏🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

THAT was amazing!!! 💥🔥💥
Thank you for sharing!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I loved the Julian Assange one! The JFK one with a beard, naach.... JFK would be 105+ today, that does not look like a 105 year old man...😅😅

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Just a conspiracy theory here, but if he did the 30 back on the MedBed, he could be in his 70's.
I've run across the theory that he did not die in 63 but agreed to not do the MedBed. Not sure of that reasoning though. Wouldn't it be something if he were alive?

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😍😍😍😍😍😍🙏🤗😎 AMEN!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It was sure good seeing Field again. I have missed him terribly. We love you Field.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

That was excellent!

That sounds like John's voice and this brought tears to my eyes. Well done. Well done.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
We love you BIG :).

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

My first time seeing that one!! I agree it sounded like JFK Jrs voice. :)

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

It is so Beautiful. I was learning so much from Patrick. JFK, JFK jr & Patrick are so handsome. What a time to be alive. The Truth is going to set us Free. PDJT & Julian what a team. The biggest operation in the History of the World. Re-writing the History books.
Love is defiantly in the Air.
Thank You - we all needed this.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response connie wright to her Publication

I don't know how I forgot Field McConnell. He taught me most of what I know. Thanks Field

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

today I needed this thanks you and Q

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Hmmm ... Maddog Mattis? Interesting! 🤔

Space Force is the Trump card, in my opinion.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread