Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The whole world will know.

Not long now...

I listen to X22 every night and Dave seems to feel two more years at least .. πŸ‘€πŸ˜žπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sdb1972 in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Stacee Barton to his Publication

Careful who you follow.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

President Trump stated numerous times, we will not last 2 more years

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Trump himself stated that it's going to get worse than it is now. I'm not expecting anything major to happen in the near future.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

yeah 😞

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

I tend to agree with that outlook, just knowing the depth from our perspective, of the global corruption and the immense damage while UN WEF and NATO along with CIA SES and NSA destroy everything and buy more time. Mossad and 5eyes, MI6 drug cartels and human trafficking stirring the blackmail and money pots. FOCUS