Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Will Republicans now seek the tax returns of Obama and the Clintons?

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1595167220413665283?s=20&t=p-izUEf5co5d_HXwbQa42A

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

why bother he is DEAD!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Mirror, boomerang

Truth needs to come out

(3) Show this thread
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I have no confidence in our SC. This case coming up today 👇 in my opinion won't be heard! I hope and pray I'm wrong but after this tweet by POTUS and what my gut has been telling me, I think this is where we get to the point: Military Is The Only Way! 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

so this is about doing everything by the book and getting more people on board… they hand him a small defeat… this opens it up for other pres tax returns. then the agree to hear the election case … if they ruled favorably in both might make the court seen biased in djt favor. we shall soon see .🙏

(1) Show this thread