Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

me too! twatter got me twice! once same time as Gen. Flynn, took test, signed upbagain yesterday and after about 2 hours got me again! Glad I'm finding my friends here, it seems just in time!
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

MAGA Conservative, Patriot, Husband, Father, Air Force Veteran, Dead Rock Star βš‘οΈβš‘οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš‘οΈβš‘οΈ πŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺ

same here, just getting my sea legs

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Glad to see you here. Got booted from twitter 1/8 glad to see someone i felt like family. Felt lost the last couple days. Didn't realize would miss everyone and couldn't say bye

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

πŸ˜ƒYou might want to trim your notices back. Unlike Twatter, they don't shadow ban, block or governor you here. You will be inundated with nitifications.Welcome aboard the Anon Train.

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

Welcome!! You will like it here!!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

New here too. Please follow back, I'm now following you.
WE are the news now

just carrying on the good fight, welcome

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Welcome. Its Nice A Comfy Here. Enjoy

Love Our President Trump. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€οΈ Love Our Countyβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

glad your here with the rest of us.

Those who are unaware are unaware of being unaware. Freedom does not come with a price. It comes with the dispelling of illusions. WWG1WGA

You look familiar. πŸ˜‚ Thanks for the link.

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Were you on Twitter? I feel like I remember you. Anyway WELCOME(:

me too!

me too.!! Just getting uesd to it.πŸ’œπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸ’œ

Still trying to figure it out. Hope everyone will find there way here!! Any updates? Insurrection act true? Inquiring minds would like to know.

😎glad I found you here. we sure need to stick together through this!

😎glad I found you here. we sure need to stick together through this!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ˜‰πŸ’—πŸ™Welcome to the show,heard there's a storm coming through. Blessings and love

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ˜‰πŸ’—πŸ™Welcome to the show,heard there's a storm coming through. Blessings and love

Welcome - This place just opened yesterday, it is growing crazy fast.

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous. https://t.me/eyesonthemedia

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Home is where the heart is.

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

We are up, that's what! Welcome to the party!!

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

We are up, that's what! Welcome to the party!!