Good Morning Patriots.

It's the 22nd day of 11/22

Only going to be around for *1 more year so lets make it a GREAT one.

VK

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

countdown 359.

long day :)

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

BE BEST 😎

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Magic numbers 💜

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

do you get to relax after?? must be a stressful job kerping us all close to the same page 😁

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

you will be sorely missed 😔…until then more cats please 😻

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i would never have come to this platform had you not told us (on twitter) you would be here. you and your followers /anons have kept me and several of my friends and family several levels below postal. all of them think they are not extreme enough to even look at anon up. some day our grandchildren will wonder how they could be extreme enough to let evil scare them out of seeking the truth.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Thawing up
I be ready!

i was inexplicably experiencing a lot of emotion today...then i saw so much happening ie BAALenciaga...i realized i was tuned in to the dominoes starting to fall...as in V for Vendetta where the protagonist asks people to join him *1 year from now....i think this is about to be the experience of a lifetime....so privileged to be a patriot and anon

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Who or what will only be around for *1 more year? You? If it is you, why? Where are you going or are you just going offline?
What does the * in front of the 1 mean?

11/22/63 Kennedy was assassinated.
11/22/18 VK came online.
11/22/23 VK goes offline.

Came on the 55 year anniversary.
Staying on for 5 years.
Exactly 390 days from first Q drop 10/28/17

"I didn't give an exact date. Just the date I go offline. I expect to have some months of celebrating with you all."

"Only won way to know all this in advance.
When done, it will be returned."

Q 390
Are we there yet?🤣🤣🤣
Q

Q 370
Clock started - 10 days.💥💥
Q

Q 952
@[19][1st]
@[3][1st]
The LINK.
[John Perry Barlow]
[2]
[3]
[4]
WE HAVE THE SUB.
HOSTAGE RELEASE.
1000 pieces.💥
Q

In plain sight all along.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

John Perry Barlow

(2) Show this thread

That's sad but glad you will be hear till then! Romans 8:28

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

I'm still thinking about that asterisk before the 1 and what it could mean. I'm also still thinking about whether it is VK that will only be around for this *1 more year or could it be AU that will only be here for *1 more year and we anons best make it GREAT. I don't know, just thinking.
God be with you always VK. You are loved, Patriot, and know that we are right here doing our part to make it a GREAT one.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Vibes are strong today ~ 202 • 20 • 202 😊
22 • 22

Faith. Hope. Love. 🤍

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🏻Amen🙏🏻💖

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

💖Amen

(4) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

My fingers are crossed that your departure will be due to an important duty/job/post/rank that you've got to look forward to 😊
Asterisk one =136
November 9 =136 (today's Julian date)
Great Awakening=136

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

😔 i so looked forward to hearing from you daily, some words that would boggle my mind ...

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I am appreciate you VK. Forever grateful. @vincentkennedy
Just a thought, Is the meaning of the * mean 8? *1=81 reverse 18? :)

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It has been an honor!
Let the coming year be the year America is made GREAT again!

Trump and JFK Jr are Saviours of the World . #WWG1WGA

Will miss you VK💙

That makes me sad we wont get the gift of your presence here after a year..but happy you will be very busy helping DJT and#KennedyVision come to fruition. ❤️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

My note to you:
🙏🙂❤️
www.anonup.com/thread/11017151

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Gives me some Back in time vibes 😊 lets live like we are being reborn!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😔

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

60 years....but why are you leaving? Will everything be revealed by then?

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

shall we play a game

Get Ready Everyone Almost Time

V/K
22/11

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Central Banks are shutting down — bankrupted. Old financial systems bankrupted. Congress, White House, IRS, Feds, Rederal Reserve are shut down — U.S. Corporation is bankrupted.

Gold-backed currency, digital assets, QFS, Nesara Gesara is growing! ✨

QFS Nesara Gesara is manifested. The Global/Galactic Alliance are still working on removing the vise-grip on humanity from the DS cabal — currently removing the satanic spell on the global mass.

Earth & humanity are under construction while business is still open. The DS are in full panic mode, desperate & wounded & is lunging wild attacks.

Satanic energies can not hide anymore as it is prevalent for all to see throughout the matrix society.

True colors are being revealed. Ugly truths are being revealed to the public.
The Official Telegram Channel of Patrick Bouvier Kennedy

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Patricks channel is one of my old favorite and it wasnt telegram . 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🐸

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

The US Corporation formed in 1871 has been bankrupted and replaced by the original Constitutional Republic. This has been happening worldwide as governments and politicians have been removed in a way that doesn't alarm the public. Since it's being done covertly, those arrested are either given the opportunity to cooperate or be replaced publicly with a double.
The CCP is no longer a threat to China. Xi, Putin, and Trump worked together to remove the Central Banks control over their countries. The fact that the BRICS alliance (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) have switched to gold backed currency proves they all succeeded in gaining control of their currencies from the Central Banks. Soon, all countries will announce that we won the war with the evil forces that threatened to kill billions.
This being a "November to Remember," as VK called it, there should be some news given to the public that all of this has been happening.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

is it just me or do y'all get the feeling some news will drop so we will all have fun convos on thurs?

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

is it just me or do y'all get the feeling some news will drop so we will all have fun convos on thurs?

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

good morning from NZ VK
woke up at 9:11 this morning out of some dreams I went back in & out of showing me 2 portals...one dark grey & one a beautiful blue/white light.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

❤️