There’s most likely more archaelogical secrets in Arizona than in any other state.

Think Grand Canyon + Egyptians.

[they] can’t have it exposed.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The true reason they panicked, closed it down, started the Fed. reserve, IRS,FBI all the CB controls. There is enough gold there to finally pay off the international loans. 1st was with France, the sold note to King George, his crown owned by England.
This enslavement needs to stop! WW!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Are we Israel?
Seems like we're being saved for last

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Felt it when i went there, changed my life

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

ive been down in the Grand Canyon 3 times. the feeling is incredible. saw things like i did in Mesa Verde. yes it is a miraculoys place!

I've seen video's on this exact thing years ago.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

How did you learn this stuff? Ive dug in to all I can but I dont seem to have access to the best sources. its frustrating because my desire for truth is literally insatiable. It kinda pisses me off alot. 😁

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

stolen history is my fav website about this stuff, jon levi and jarid boosters on youtube are great also. Here's a video by jon levi posted on stolen history: https://www.stolenhistory.org/media/grand-canyon-mystery.528/

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Have you watched the latest Rogan podcast with Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock? Some interesting stuff is on the verge of being tested related to vibrational frequency and ancient lost technology

(2) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Dasting!!🤨

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Grand Canyon Mystery - YouTube

This video is about the Grand Canyon Egyptian Mystery in the early 1900's. Pyramids and artifacts including mummys and chambers large enough to house up to 5...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Another 1909 reference….

Arizona Gazette April 5, 1909

Origination of the Hopi?

https://www.denvermichaels.net/a-lost-city-in-the-grand-canyon/

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Can we finally admit that the egyptians didn't build them? They dismantled a lot to build Cairo. The pyramids predate egypt.

(2) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Grand Canyon Mystery - YouTube

This video is about the Grand Canyon Egyptian Mystery in the early 1900's. Pyramids and artifacts including mummys and chambers large enough to house up to 5...

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Doq, I LOVE this subject! it's my niche!
been studying and looking for years
truth in plain sight but you have to look for the dots and then connect them

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

hmmmm🤔(3 photos)

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Jen ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

wasn't the Grand Canyon full of water ?

In response Red Edge to her Publication

The Grand Canyon, according to the story we're told from childhood on, resulted from millions of years of erosion from the Colorado River, which cut the canyon out of the rock. It was never underwater. But neither was it the result of a river erodeng solid rock.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Hence Ivanka at rhe pyramids

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Grand Canyon, Glen Canyon Dam, Ivanka, Egypt!

https://anonup.com/thread/10991366

https://anonup.com/thread/10965167

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE WINGMAKERS

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE WINGMAKERS AND THE 144 MILLION SOULS (3:06)

YOU ARE ONE OF THE 12,000,000 SOULS ~WINGMAKERS - YouTube

Turn on your etheric Antenna!!!James ~ wingmakers

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I printed out some of the material, written & art, over 20 years ago
Very interesting

(2) Show this thread

Joseph, ruler of the 2nd Half of Egypt, second only to Pharoah

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Joseph son of Jacob, King of Egypt came to the Americas. Those that stayed became Native American Indians. America at that time had larger rivers and inland seas.

https://youtu.be/eltGRqnbZW8

Ancient Egyptians Came To America, So Did Joseph, and He Was Their King! - YouTube

See my article here for more info: http://b4in.info/hXuFEvidence that ancient Egyptians and Joseph from the Bible did indeed come to the United States of Ame...

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

This explains why my feet are shaped liked Egyptians. If you look up feet structures you have Greek, Roman, Egyptian and something else I can't remember. Mine are Egyptian and I had two great grandmother's that were full blooded Native American.

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Inland seas? Can you point me to a map?

(2) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

America Unearthed: Egyptian Treasure Discovered in the Grand Canyon (S2 E5) | Full Episode | History - YouTube

Legend has it that Egyptian treasure was discovered in a Grand Canyon cave in 1909. Against the backdrop of America's most grandiose natural spectacle, Scott...

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Kennewick Man had red hair?! type vibes

and Lemurian outpost islands all over Arizonia before that. Most of Arizona and lower Cali were under water for a time. The lower south west was scattered with islands. What we know as Egyptian culture came from out of the Atlantean and Lemurian cultures after the fall.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THEY ARE FINDING PYRAMIDS EVERYWHERE ON EARTH INCLUDING THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA. THE SMITHSONIAN WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN COVERING UP ARTIFACTS

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

yup. well aware!
maybe the pyramids were the power grid worldwide when it was all one continent.
it was all one continent all the way up to the days of Peleg [see Genesis].

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

AND TAXPAYERS PAID FOR ALL OF IT.

(2) Show this thread

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Suspect some 'canyons' are petrified tree trunks.

So many LIES about history... so much to discover.

I

(2) Show this thread