There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we’re getting close.

Really weird things are happening to me, personally. Weird physical stuff and weird life stuff. My wife and I are in our 60’s, and we’re discussing things we haven’t discussed since our 30’s. I’m feeling a time shift or something. My knees havent felt great in 10 years. This week.. perfect. 0 pain.

WTF is going on? I’m not sure, but I like it. Feels like acsension to me. Hope that’s right.

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Godly Man to his Publication

🙋‍♀️Me too! We have springtime flowers coming out in the fall. Roses, lilacs and we had 1 rhododendron flower came on. I loved it. Never has that happened before that Ive seen.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Time bending .
Missing time?
That is what I have noticed.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yeah I am in agreement something is going on here different I feel different about who I am in large better person with no fears but a hope that is unexplainable

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Welcome to the Ascension process. Enjoy. :)

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Absolutely! I am noticing lots of things as well. Lots of vivid dreams as well as lucid dreams. Time is bending, and at times I feel I am in two places at the same time. Ears always ring but ringing more now and lots of short much higher pitches. I photo journal and there are many things showing up in my pics and videos I haven't seen before. It's all good and exciting!

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response CharRose to her Publication

all of that sounds familiat to me.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

107 again
Energy waves, downloads are heavy the last 2 or 3 days.
Even glitchin in the visual matrix!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💥🎯💥👍👍💜🦅

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

DNA Upgrades. Eventually you will see what we know as “superheroes” in this reality.

Thats Awesome!! Bring it to all of the God loving people.

I have been thinking I am noticing a change too. Maybe something to do with frequency. I feel like there might be some detoxification happening for me. Wish I knew what was going on. Crazy days!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Thats so awesome 😎

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🕶