So are all the players going to keel over at the World cup clutching their chests to wake up the normies?

Don't like football, hate movies.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You nailed it!... and ...your photos💜💜💜

"Don't like football, hate movies."
completely agree .
Fun to explore reality: Nature / Animals / People

(not my photo or graffiti, but found it inspiring)

I really dislike graffiti in real life.
But in photography, I find it very beautiful along with many other ugly things

It's funny how photographing the ugliest things can yields the most beautiful photos.

Maybe because they're more interesting? Complex?

It's probably why msm has some of their power.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow I sure hope not, really hope we dont have to loose any more, the sadess part to me are the young ppl that were tricked into taking it and force by parents.

Horses....Horses can reach places in humans that people can not reach❤️🐎

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Hatred even. I share your disdain having grown up on them at least weekly on the big screen as a child as an obvious form of escapism. Stanley Kubrick is an exception. I've studied his work inside and out for over 20 years. I enjoy films that tell multiple stories at once. The Q-assigned movies are another exception of course, as is V For Vendetta and other franchises that were spilling the beans. You are a fascinating character. I appreciate your candidness very much.
🇺🇸 👊 🇬🇧

World Coup .... is that still a thing?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Watch Your Vid u Droped I fell U, Keep the faith My Fren
Injoy all Your shares
🙏✌️😤

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Didn't even realize the World Cup was happening until Elon referenced it last night.

💥😀👍

🤣🤣really, it's a world cup. Netherlands are portraying a sombre event but ....but... it's a world cup. The hypocrisy is laudable..... cant wait for the awards