Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Nope! They Threatened Veronica Wolski’s Doctor with Job loss etc is he allowed her to take it while in the hospital! (He prescribed it at her request).

Pharmacists were NOT allowed to fill RX for IVM or HCQ. FACT.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Ivermectine = loss of major profits. Ivermectine is out of patent so too cheap for profit. Conflict of interest just like the fda and nih. Of course they are gaslighting to get ahead of the outrage. Too late the cat is already out of the bag. Next they will pull the antisematism goto for everything no doubt.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

They silenced anybody that mentioned it... Too late

Crimes against humanity - executions!

Takes some cajones or stupidity to even try to gaslight us with this lie!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

That's not back tracking, lying or new revelations, that's covering up their intentional pulling of a proven cure. Without Ivermectin , HCQ and other anti-parasiticals they get NO emergency use authorization!

That means no jabs! All a crime by killers and very intentional (knowingly), look at killer protocols! We will watch as people continue to die at the hands, now SADS among other ticking bombs.

Culling of the herd in their eyes was planned, rehearsed, patented, game played (even 201).

"One of the criteria for Emergency Use Authorization is that there is no adequate, approved, and available alternatives ( Ivermectin , HCQ). In the case of covid-19 treatment and/or vaccines, the FDA has approved emergency use for drugs developed by Pfizer-Biontech, Moderna and others pending."

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

I think we find the guilty (the ones that knowingly participated), give them all the shots and boosters, when they get sick in jail, jab them with the remdesivir, give them sedatives like their protocal require, as the worsen we ventilate!
No family contact as they forced on people WW!
or it's Gitmo isolation

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Event 201 for agenda 2030 which used to be agenda 2021. Trump threw a wrench in the works so their agenda had to move up to 2030.
You are so right. The T is missing on your event 201 (happens to me sometimes too. lag causes missing characters that I don't always catch and sometimes changing the whole idea behind my post) Now they know we know and are trying to save themselves. They love christians because we forgive. Not this time! We will forgive after justice is served. They give us no other recourse because these dumb asses won't stop. they are too far gone to give a crap until it implicates them. Which it does. We have to be decisive and end it once and for all. They give us no other choice.

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

lying sacks of doggie doo doo

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Dog s***

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

What's that Called, Trying To wag The dog! or R "THEY" Trying to Create The MADELLA Effect

I want every single FDA and CDC individuals eho sat on the board from the time Covid started intil it ends to be charged with Crimes Against Humanity. Neither one of these 2 organizations can be trusted any more. Furthermore they were the instigators who stopped the use of ivermaction and HCQ and innocent people died.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Massive CYA maneuvers in progress. Good luck with that.
WE SEE YOU 🧐 WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

Yes, massive. Satan will not give up this fight.

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

ppl are forgetting they went to local pharmacies, hospitals and doctors . to take all the ivermectin. they went to my doctors office and told him NOT to prescribe Ivermectin. They wanted ppl to die

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

It's up to us to REMIND them!

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

They were Required to discredit any alternative treatment to Qualify under
EUA status.

Emergency Use Authorization for the
Jabs

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Is that why they banned you from getting it 🤔

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Soooo... The FDA / CDC just Reccomended to ALL
Drug Stores NOT to fill the Scrips?

the fda is a criminal organization. their opinions are meaningless and they need to be abandoned

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

YES ABANDONED INTO GITMO.......................

(1) Show this thread

i straight up laughed seeing this🤷‍♀️🙄

ya, right !

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

😡 Doctors and people were Censored for even talking about it as a cure for Cov 19. Some lost their jobs.

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

This is a site that is taking interviews & documenting vax injuries & deaths. There will be justice coming! Some of the stories of how the hospitals treated them are horrific.
https://chbmp.org/

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

We call that crawfishing here in Texas, or the south in general! 👍🏻💥

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

THEY HAD MEDICAL BOARDS GO AFTHER DOCTORS WHO PRESCRIPTED. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

🤣😂🤣..they best back peddle faster ...

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

I can't even imagine how those that took the shot(s) are going to react. How will they defend it now? "My doctor told me to take it"
"I am immunocompromised"
On & on......................................

(1) Show this thread