Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Those who are under delusion that "bots" computer generated robot postings are smarter than Humans are deep in sleep. The amazing brain power in our heads has only been using 2 to 3% of our capacity. Imagine what we will do when we stop focusing on "bots" and mind controllers and use our brains to actually think things through. BTW - I actually had to look up "bot" to see what that was. DUH!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Looks like we might see my April prediction come true then. lol

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

12 12

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Never realized you could text Bidet?πŸ˜‚

Just went there to take a screen shot of current following numbers ("27.5M" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) so I could track the downward plunge and happened to see it. Have never even been to the page guess I missed that.

(302) 404-0880 > 5 8 16 > 29 < > 92 πŸ‘€

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/09/biden-text-president-community-phone-number-00044859

(3) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❀️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Has Elon used β€˜sock puppets’ before?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Soon πŸ˜‰

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

yes, he has!

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

That's my feeling on this.

However, with almost unlimited funding backing them, they will just come back.

Like Herpes...

πŸ˜€πŸ’₯Happy Sunday Kim !!

And β€œworked on both ways” πŸ˜‚πŸΏπŸ˜‚