#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Some biblical messiah stuff going on in Israel past couple of days.

Keep in mind the nation of Israel had the one true messiah crucified and they were lied to about his resurrection. The real jews are still waiting on their Messiah. The fake jews are more than happy to provide one!

*Is Israel's (false) Messiah about to be revealed? Is the child prodigy Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda their Messiah? He has memorized and knows the Torah and his sole mission is "Peace"... It is said, he is half Jew and Half Muslim.*

http://youtu.be/tuOFOYZ5AD8

The Coming of Israel's Messiah... - YouTube

Is Israel's Messiah about to be revealed? Is the child prodigy Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda their Messiah? He has memorized and knows the Torah and his sole miss...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

SATAN KNOWS THE TORA FRONTWARDS AND BACK TOO

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THE FALSE MESSIAH......SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST. GOT NEGATIVE VIBES WATCHING THAT

Not Q

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Excellent Find

Jesus envy

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

If he us half muslim, his only allegiance will be to sharia.

taqiyya
twaria
kitman
muruna

What if the Kazars actually converted to islam, not juadism way back when - and perpetrated the biggest act of taqiyya on the world, ever since?

Islam encourages pedophillia.

Islam still practices slavery. Islam, the world's slave trading expert...