#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

If you think Gas is expensive at $4 a gallon Essentia water is up to $9 a gallon.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I Thank God for having a well.

My best friend who lost her husband and brother and law to the jab just told me her well water has been turned brown because the woods behind her house is now a housing development and the run off is going now into her yard. It's going to cost $15,000 for a new well. I was teasing her because I always said if my town poisoned our water I would be filling up water jugs at her house. I always told her we'd be hiding out at her house nestled privately in the woods in case the SHTF. There went that plan too as now her private house that felt like a hideaway is now a fishbowl. I feel so bad for her. Please keep her in your prayers. Her faith has truly been tested for a year.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

prayers up 🙏

sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for your friend 🙏🙏🙏 May God give her strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

praying she will get the help and the funds needed 🙏❤️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🛐