If you think Gas is expensive at $4 a gallon Essentia water is up to $9 a gallon.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

switch brands?

So, you're watching the water...um....prices?

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

my go to water - Naturally Alkaline

It´s because it´s healthy. They want us to drink the poisoned water .

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

$7.00 A GALLON $4.59 DURING PANDEMIC

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I have a water softener system with reverse osmosis by Kinetico. very expensive. They service northern Mi

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response connie wright to her Publication

I have one too. Its Rainsoft though. Does the same thing 😊

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

essentia is good water♥️

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

on Amazon only 20 left.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

What is so special about Essentia Water?
To create its superior hydrating water, Essentia uses a proprietary ionization process that first uses microfiltration and reverse osmosis to remove unwanted particles, then infuses trace amounts of electrolytes, and finally eliminates bitter-tasting acidic ions to create a supercharged ionized alkaline water with a pH

(1) Show this thread

looks like its up

Watch the water?

Caps = 21 🪞 12 (1221 Take it away!)
TS = 4:03 PM > 1603.

NCSWIC.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

I don't know much but you people make the simplest things in life complicated.. Is my creek water poisoned? It hasn't killed me yet.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Could Arkansas Be The Key To Atlantis With All The Crystals Buried There - 701

The Jews Themselves Have Made Us All Feel As If The Word Jew Is A Dirty Word

You Know Somehow That Life Is Just About To Become Easier And Brighter

A Useless Thinker Saved Your Timeline With A Never Ending Audio Morph❤️

Do Want To See You Again But Only When I Know Its Safe For Everyone❤️

Put Off That Surgery Until The Jewish Power Structure Falls❤️

You That Serve The System Will Be Removed By The Ones You Serve

As The World Awakens The Kabbalists Panic The Goyim Know The Goyim Know❤️

C I A Three Nine One Dealing With Man Behavior By Means Of M K Ultra E M Frequencies

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=if%20you%20think%20gas%20is%20expensive%20at%20a%20gallon%20essentia%20water%20is%20up%20t%20a%20gallon&page=3

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana finally bit the bullet and got the water system for the kitchen sink and refrigerator.

"Watch the water" has over the years almost taken on a life of it's own.

So many possible meanings it has over the years stood up for some already.

From Russian subs with technology to create supposedly half mile high tsunamis to Dams bursting, to snake venom and/or poisons in our drinking water, and geez many more.

In my visions and remote viewing I have seen HUGE explosions coming up out of the water, visions of issues with Hoover Dam, the Luciferian Statue of Liberty holding up a penis that most Americans mistake for a light half way under water, and felt the power of a Gigantic Angel standing next to the arm of God creating city size powerful storms with every wield of the sword destroying evil.

There have been many others with possibilities over the years as well.
Guess we will see eventually.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

YAY! Best decision.

For years they've been putting so much into our water, its no wonder we're sick all the time.

I have a Reverse Osmosis system installed in my house (installed at my parents too) .. its expensive but well worth it.

Another good unit I would recommend, which is also less expensive, is a Berkey Filter System. It can filter lake water if in need!

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Watch the Water
United We Stand

TimeStamp :03

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

* 2pics *
Reminder
Nikola Tesla💖💖💖

16:03 ts
The age of taxing our citizens across the World while entry to our markets is FREE is OVER.

https://qalerts.app/?q=%231603

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I drink Kirkland alkaline water.
It’s about 1/3 the cost of Essentia.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Can i ask why alkaline?

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Can i ask why alkaline?

(5) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Whatever.. Water is FREE from the creek.

Go to Health Food Store,you can still get a Gallon of Fresh Akaline Water for .99.No Esstentia!
Where Gas is concern.....We need to learn to walk again,
Find Joy in the Beauty of Walking.
Count it all Joy....💙🌹

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Are you serious??? I used to drink that until I saw an ingredients label on it with things I didn't understand, lol. Do I really need to see ingredients in water????

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Esstentia sits in Bottle for how long?Is it in the Sun?That releases gases....and each day the water loses ph.So to me it is a waste of Money...Expensive Tap water!💙🌹

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I Thank God for having a well.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

My best friend who lost her husband and brother and law to the jab just told me her well water has been turned brown because the woods behind her house is now a housing development and the run off is going now into her yard. It's going to cost $15,000 for a new well. I was teasing her because I always said if my town poisoned our water I would be filling up water jugs at her house. I always told her we'd be hiding out at her house nestled privately in the woods in case the SHTF. There went that plan too as now her private house that felt like a hideaway is now a fishbowl. I feel so bad for her. Please keep her in your prayers. Her faith has truly been tested for a year.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

ME TOO JASON NO FLORIDE NO CHLORINE AND ANY OTHER POISONS THEY PUT IN IT

(2) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Dig ei

Digital
Information
Gateway

Extractives
Industry

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Should try Tesla water VK.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Nah now Vodka will kill ya, Rum is the ticket.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

sounds like some fancy water that I have never herd of. I need to find the idiots paying that kinda money for water and id me a millionaire with my natural spring, lmao