USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

From a post courtesy of@blackjack

"Senior Anti-Trump Republican Staffer Arrested for Running Pedophile Ring" by Niamh Harris, News Punch

https://newspunch.com/senior-anti-trump-republican-staffer-arrested-for-running-pedophile-ring/

I volunteer to pull the trigger. Pick me. Pick me. These vile, evil pieces of shit r going to all get executed. GOOD!

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

You may have seen the biblical quote here or elsewhere concerning those that harm little ones ...

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response William B Doyle to his Publication
RFK Jr. on Matthew 18:6 "You don't harm these children" - YouTube

Protect religious exemptions!www.firstfreedoms.org

(1) Show this thread

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

You may have seen the biblical quote here or elsewhere concerning those that harm little ones ...