From a post courtesy of@blackjack

"Senior Anti-Trump Republican Staffer Arrested for Running Pedophile Ring" by Niamh Harris, News Punch

https://newspunch.com/senior-anti-trump-republican-staffer-arrested-for-running-pedophile-ring/

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Yeppers, slowly...

That "uh huh" referring to SantaSurfing and Sammy?

I can hear her singing it now ...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

We need to watch for wolves in sheeps clothing. Wasn't Ashton Kutcher one who supposedly an advocate for saving children? I think there are many posing as child advocates. In reality they are monsters.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Yeppers, like "Child Protective Services" ...

(1) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

I volunteer to pull the trigger. Pick me. Pick me. These vile, evil pieces of shit r going to all get executed. GOOD!

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

You may have seen the biblical quote here or elsewhere concerning those that harm little ones ...

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

You may have seen the biblical quote here or elsewhere concerning those that harm little ones ...

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤡🤡🤡😈💩💩