Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I asked my clinician why she is participating in the covid scam?

She answered that if they don't comply with the CDC guidelines they could lose their license.

I laughed and said: You may lose your license when people start filing lawsuits for malpractice. And, then gave her a copy of the Pfizer Protocol to read.

She had no idea this was a placebo controlled study, which I found to be both amazing and horrifying.

When the medical community turns out to be a bunch of 😷🐑.

When you go to the duck farm expect quacks and quackery. If you have to sell your soul to keep a piece of worthless paper is it worth it?

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Odis Trull, click on at the bottom under it