Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I asked my clinician why she is participating in the covid scam?

She answered that if they don't comply with the CDC guidelines they could lose their license.

I laughed and said: You may lose your license when people start filing lawsuits for malpractice. And, then gave her a copy of the Pfizer Protocol to read.

She had no idea this was a placebo controlled study, which I found to be both amazing and horrifying.

When the medical community turns out to be a bunch of 😷🐑.

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

When you go to the duck farm expect quacks and quackery. If you have to sell your soul to keep a piece of worthless paper is it worth it?

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

They are told they are best to NOT know what's going on and just follow directions - but, ignorance will not be any defense

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

Your statement would explain why she told me that she tries not to read the protocol's. I was gobsmacked when I heard those words coming out of her mouth.

My comment to that one was: If lay people are looking things up and the medical community isn't that is telling us we really don't need the medical community. And, it is no wonder MD's correctly diagnosis an issue only 20% of the time. (BTW, I got that % from my doctor around 1990.)

They seem to tolerate my questions because I already wrote a letter to the MD owner of the clinic after they told me I couldn't enter without a mask. The outcome of my letter was their stupid mask mandate for patienr's was removed for all within 24 hours of my letter being received.

If they refuse to provide me service I will sue for discrimination and they know it. .

I had it with the BS way before Qdrops came out. .

A BIG THANK YOU the Anons for providing the 'sauce' to what I knew in my heart to be true. 🤜❤🤛

(1) Show this thread