Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

You know those posts that ask "how's your vibe"?

Here's my vibe: I am a really pissed off Patriot who is out of shape, in Menopause, fighting a migraine, might be seriously having a mid life crises and struggling to find a movie or TV series that doesn't remind me of the shit show reality we are currently living in. Seriously, I find a new show on Netflix or Prime and 10 minutes in I am like, WAIT, that's really happening, they are talking about the Cabal.... Forget a panic room, I might need a padded room.

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Netflix? TV? Turn them off...really. They are all about mind control. Who wants to support the enemy? Study God's Word..turn on audio tapes of The Holy Bible. Journaling is good to do through thiis 'period' in your life. I was just listening to this woman who talks about creativity and how fear blocks this. Create a safe spot in your home, for prayer and meditition, a place of peace. God bless you. This is about TV: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cJioYnU4cOtP/?fbclid=IwAR3aeu5zQ3RiuhGCQmKAY854mrBgauEslnEWeMYrzKBsMcutBYAZNUn7oH0

I listen to The Shepherds Chapel on yt. Pastor Murray give in depth bible study chapter by chapter and verse by verse. He is an amazing teacher. Retired Marine so stern and strict which i love.
https://youtube.com/channel/UCHqHc0PuXxo5T8nnwDbGFLg

In response Search Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JudyAnon777 in this post can reply

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

I'm listening. Thanks for the link.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

This man knows his linguistics too. He references the Strongs concordance from Hebrew and Greek to get to the original meanings of The Word.