“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

New Q!! 4963

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I did one of those "HOLY CR@P OMG" face moves when I saw "ASCENSION"........Been waiting to see that one term drop for the collective.....Remember a few years ago on twitter when Musk said in order for us to survive we have to leave this place? People freaked - VK stepped in and said "I'm with this guy" (being Musk). Think matrix. Think war inside AND outside this place. Think getting trapped here (or some volunteering to come in TO help awaken). Think Home. Think new body - maybe even real body elsewhere.....Oh so many of us have known our entire lives this is not our Home and that this is our last. time. doing. this. kind. of. experience.

Revelations…God shall remove his chosen people from the earth at the time of the rapture 🙏🏻

#SpaceForce

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Follower more than a poster.

There will be no rapture. You will persevere until the end. For 2000 years the Church that the Lord Jesus Christ left for us has been built on the blood of tortured Martyrs for Christ. Christians have not even seen wide scale persecution.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

it's interesting - yes - so many of us have different terms for this based on our spiritual beliefs - but the end result is the same: we get out and go back Home.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Anon Island….AntARKtica, biggest island in the world that has been a secret forever. That is where the new arks (ships) have been hidden for us

(1) Show this thread