I have to admit, I am struggling bigly to reconcile what happened last night and put my boots back on.

It was a kick to the gut and can't find a logical reason it was necessary as part of the plan. Does it separate him, optically from the operation? Yes. Was he already separated from the operation? Yes.

I've been in this battle since long before Q and Trump entered the arena publicly, and I am tired and truly questioning whether we are sheep being led to slaughter. I have NEVER questioned this before.

I watched the speech with several of the same people I have been working hard to wake up for years now and who I had convinced they just needed to trust the plan...I watched them all go right back to sleep when he said those words and I can't reverse that damage. They don't trust any longer. We have lost them.

My knowledge no longer carries weight. We need verifiable action NOW.

Now, I know there is no '24 election, but Please stop with "he didn't say 2024"...it's right t

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I can only tell you what I believe. I believe we are watching the restoration of the Republic and dissolution of the corporation and return to constitutional law. I think this announcement was to candidacy for the new republic which will happen early next year. Has nothing to do with 2024