I have to admit, I am struggling bigly to reconcile what happened last night and put my boots back on.

It was a kick to the gut and can't find a logical reason it was necessary as part of the plan. Does it separate him, optically from the operation? Yes. Was he already separated from the operation? Yes.

I've been in this battle since long before Q and Trump entered the arena publicly, and I am tired and truly questioning whether we are sheep being led to slaughter. I have NEVER questioned this before.

I watched the speech with several of the same people I have been working hard to wake up for years now and who I had convinced they just needed to trust the plan...I watched them all go right back to sleep when he said those words and I can't reverse that damage. They don't trust any longer. We have lost them.

My knowledge no longer carries weight. We need verifiable action NOW.

Now, I know there is no '24 election, but Please stop with "he didn't say 2024"...it's right t

Only people mentioned by @birdmanjay in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Jay James to his Publication

This is what he started with! What does it mean?

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I can only tell you what I believe. I believe we are watching the restoration of the Republic and dissolution of the corporation and return to constitutional law. I think this announcement was to candidacy for the new republic which will happen early next year. Has nothing to do with 2024

(1) Show this thread
In response Jay James to his Publication

This quote stood out to me from the speech:

"The citizens of our country have not yet realized the full extent and gravity of the pain our nation is going through. And the total effect of the suffering is just starting to take hold. They don't quite feel it yet, but they will very soon. I have no doubt that by 2024, it will sadly be much worse and they will see much more clearly what happened and what is happening to our country. And the voting will be much different."

I felt the same about the 24 stuff when I first watched it. He had national coverage, uninterrupted until the announcement. That's big stuff. In the coming times, we need to be strong for those who will be starting to feel it. The hardest pill to swallow is that everyone is on their own journey. I have pushed too hard many times and it is hard to learn, but learn we must. We are breaking generational curses. Quite a task and I am happy that you are here. Take some time to rest, brother. We are here with ya

In response Kyle Patriot to his Publication

Thanks fren for the logical words. I know you are right. I guess for me it comes down to the fact that all of the work I have put in to people close to me is now meaningless. They will not hear a word I have to say.
Let's be honest, the sleepers now see what their leaders have done/are doing to us. That part is simple. That is not the awakening they need.

The awakening they need is that there are good guys and that there is a real war going on to save this planet. They will not believe this until they see real, verifiable action. Last night showed them (real or not) that we have lost...it's real to them

(1) Show this thread