#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @Kfed71 in this post can reply

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

This made my day!! ❤️

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

Fankie Carbon and Pete the killer! ahhahahaha! dead 😂

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Had to regroove this...I relate to dogs more! Hahahaha

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

that’s awesome!!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

just❤️😍it!

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣💓💓💓

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Lmao 🤣. Can I have this gang gang of cats.. Lord, everyday would be a trip... My Boxers are pretty dang funny. Im just imagining adding The Gang Gang to the mix.. Ok... Im IN. 😂. My dogs love other animals. Well, they like the neighbors cattle a little too much but that is beside the point. I want ALL the kitties and puppies!

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL! Too too too funny! Thank you for this, I needed a a really good knee slapping laugh! Bwhahaha.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well we got 3 mafia teams trying to take over our corrupt govt.
Looks like the Pelosi clan is out.
Who is up next?

Clinton Mafia clan?
Just a hop skip and a jump from the Bahamas to Haiti?
or
Obummer mafia clan?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I keep giggling that "the BIG GUY" has another meaning ....like top dog, or mob BOSS of all gangsta groups...Or or or THE GODFATHER😂😂😂it's right there people ...in our face....of course the head hancho of the good, the bad & the ugly😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥prempted & precalculated victory💎

now is this avatar... "trav3lors, watcher or walk-in body borrowers"??? or all 3😂😂

(1) Show this thread

😂

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸