Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

6 Years ago i was a dumb assed Aussie trying to dig and work out this world. Yeah dug up some dirt, but,, I wouldn't have been able to if i didnt have my frens helping me hold that shovel

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

me either!!!!!!!!!!! & i am so sorry i said "f" off a few times in my trials, growing spurts & pain or getting triggered while stretching my new understanding of things! but i know they know it was part of growing pains...still looking back i'm like ...man you were crying out projecting on others😳 i look back just two years ago at myself in πŸ€―πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Not Important to his Publication

Oh honey, pretty sure there's a black cloud still hanging over Pennsylvania that contains every foul mouthed thing I've said over the past five years. Give yourself a break.

Hey Michelle, Im Eastern Pa. Where are you? πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cathy dupler, click on at the bottom under it