6 Years ago i was a dumb assed Aussie trying to dig and work out this world. Yeah dug up some dirt, but,, I wouldn't have been able to if i didnt have my frens helping me hold that shovel

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Just like most of the rest of us here😉
WWG1WGA....Not just letters or words❣️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏

AMEN
STAY TOGETHER HELP ONE ANOTHER -Q

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

❤️🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Been following you for a while now! Proud Patriot!

🤗Just wanted you to know I've been following you for 3 years or more. You've always been one of my faves!

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

🙏😎 Thanks

(1) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

God bless you Nasty your our Fren 🐸 4 life

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

that's poetic 😌💞😌💞😌💞

in 2007 summer...I didn't know about Q
back then although,
Q had/have been with us.

🐸🐸🐸 Anons were also my emotional supports as
witnessing how 🐸🐸🐸Anons have counter changed things.

then, we realized that we did have Q as leaders I felt so grateful.

more, we know about Q,
our minds open more,
feel deeply grateful,
amazing role models for our souls,
we humanity have been cared and
loved deeply,

how Source connect us.
    ◯
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Glad to have you hun, you were one of the first ppl Nana followed on twit wit yrs ago.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

❤️Thanks Nana. I Love you my Friend Im so lucky to have met you , you all help brighten my days after my darkest night❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Amen Nasty!! I feel the same way! WWG1WGA!! They mean it! 😊❤❤🙏🙏🇺🇸

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

🙏❤️👍
United We Stand,
Divided We Fall,
Where We Go 1,
We Go All

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

🤣👍

(1) Show this thread

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I was one of those dumb assed Americans... I too appreciate all of the frens on here!

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

😎👍❤️

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

what part of AU are you in? I have a friend west of Brisbane I will be visiting as soon as I can.

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

🤣🤣👍 You're awesome, you know me to well, this is the GIF i used to post bout me

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

your name sounds sooo familiar! Think i followed you on Twit before I got my life sentence

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

Yeah that would be me that you followed, we all got hit from Twit around the same time Trump was knocked out

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I've followed you from day one. I remember way back when you would post things on Twitter and I'd be like, that mudda KNOWS shit.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

❤️ Thats Awesome Michele Its comments like yours that gets me smiling and helps me to keep pushing on ❤️

(1) Show this thread

me either!!!!!!!!!!! & i am so sorry i said "f" off a few times in my trials, growing spurts & pain or getting triggered while stretching my new understanding of things! but i know they know it was part of growing pains...still looking back i'm like ...man you were crying out projecting on others😳 i look back just two years ago at myself in 🤯👀😂😂😂👍🏻

In response Not Important to his Publication

Dont apologise for saying Fuck Off every now and then. I will respect you more for saying things from your heart.
&
We're all growing & learning as we go But as i said,, Never apologise for sharing your thoughts, voice & opinions

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Not Important to his Publication

Oh honey, pretty sure there's a black cloud still hanging over Pennsylvania that contains every foul mouthed thing I've said over the past five years. Give yourself a break.

(2) Show this thread