Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

females kind of have obsessions too, maybe more hobbies, we like to get tools for the new we are embracing♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so the great dance of life, a mans random obsession, his woman questioning that obsession💓seems doable. embracing a part of that new joy can be exciting

Lol!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Scratchin the itch...
Top down
RocknRoll on high
Tires screachin
Scenery flyin by.
Yup. Smokin.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

fast cars a nice obsession, have fun

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

We all have obsessions
Mine was an obsession for Truth and Justice
If I had chosen to obsess over fish my family probably would have not turned away from me.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Like cattle prods?

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

I think I really might be a dude.. Well, my brain 🧠 anyway. So, like why do men think you want them if you freaking talk to them? Bunch of weirdos out here in this world. Just because we talk to you, like your social media, or comment IT DOES NOT MEAN WE WANT TO SEE YOUR WEINER.. 😂😂😂 But it is true.. Just a word of advice and no I will not send you nudies. I can't speak for other women but no no no NOT ME!

Issa human thing😁

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

How does this not also apply to women?
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Matt Walsh.
But i had lots of my own mini- obsessions.
Bread making, wood working, camping gadgets, homemade camping stoves...etc

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Are you speaking in the third person?

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

men aren't the only ones...
current fixation here is micro sprouts.
micro greens compared to potato chips is a big win for me.
nutrition value is off the charts.
Oh, and sunflower 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
sprouts crunchiness replaces chip crunch FANTASTICALLY!

test batch 3 👇👇👇in process development using 8" clay saucer

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

like your green obsession, especially the sunflower ones💚

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

This just doesn’t happen with men, I've done this my entire life. It's called hyper fixation and can be due to ADHD and other things 🙂

In response Linz 888 to her Publication

true, but i think it can also just be called: hobbies! 😊

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Morning VK
[FISH]ing is fun & you have helped so many paint the picture of what is happening...it has been an awesome dance through this crazy matrix. ThankQ

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

One of the perks of being single! No obsessive partner to “debate” silly stuff with!! 😁

women do the same thing. Tupperware, pampered chef, instapot, air fruer, steam mops, hair appliances, makeup lines, jewelry fads… we suddenly have to own overy piece, know all about it, clean everything with it, cook everything with it. It’s a human trait. We saw it somewherw and we have to have it.

Haha! My husband is, too!

Haha! My husband is, too!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Good Day Vk
So what is your current fixation?
I'm not a dude but
I'm about to turn wood into 'stone'

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Men are DEEP THINKERS & they go from Idea to Idea. God AWESOMELY BLESS you.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

we call that squirrel behavior around here. lol

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

so cute♥️

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

"The great dance of life, indeed!" :)
I missed the morning greeting, so good afternoon, VK.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

No sir! we would have never guessed VK.... If anything watching that just proves more than I'm willing to admit that I'm a lot more non binary...lol

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

😉 I have seen autistic people do this, OCD, ADHD sufferers and psychotics to name a few diagnostic categories that might fixate on a person or thing.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

i think fish-keeping is just a hobby

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Seeker of Knowledge.

So is my husband... latest... cigar box guitars 😆😄😆

Here's my fish tank

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I don't think it's even allowed to be a 'Male Only Thing' (cos that would be sexest😜) ... plus I too have been guilty of being a little too obsess about things. And I was born Not a male and I still am Not a male 😁!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😜I am guilty of this. Storage Wars became my new obsession. I bought my first storage shed this year and now own 300 lbs of moth eaten smelly clothes😜 My husband said "that'll cure ya😂

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

omg nailed it! My hubby for sure!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

😂🤣