A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

I feel you! it seems like everyone i know and are around are clueless and i am crazy. sometimes I wonder if i . my son & ex won't listen. my 7yo granddaughter tested positive for the floor last weekend. she was out of school till yesterday. she has a flu shot Wednesday. doesn't make a d@mn bit of sense why a Dr would suggest, let alone give one when she had it and hadn't fully gotten over it. it infuriates me that no one will even attempt to listen and possibly think that i may be telling the truth and if could possibly be a danger to them. GRRRRR! 🤬
i am tired of trying and just keep my mouth shut but do drop a bomb once in a while. when stuff comes out it may trigger them to realize they should have listened. i don't want to be right! i want to be wrong. i want this all to be a nightmare and we wake up from scary to a great world but i truly know and feel that it will be them waking to truth and reality they choose to ignore.
BLESSINGS to all my fellow truthers & fighters!

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunshine6886 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Me!!!!, click on at the bottom under it